Fertilizer & Weed Control Lawn Care Program
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to controlling weeds. We have a variety of fertilizer and weed control programs available. By fertilizing regularly, we’ll give your lawn just the right nutrients – at just the right time — to promote not only healthy, green top growth, but also the root system that is the foundation of a beautiful lawn.
Our lawn experts will visit your property and can help in customizing a fertilizer & weed control program to suit your lawn care needs:
- Early Spring Application: Promotes a quicker green-up and feeds your lawn’s roots and helps prevent grassy weeds like crabgrass and foxtail along with providing important nutrients that support winter recovery.
- Late Spring Application: Helps control crabgrass, foxtail, and broadleaf weeds such as dandelions, clover, chickweed, etc.
- Summer Application: Prepares your lawn with a balanced rate of fertilizer that provides your lawn with the proper nutrients to prepare for the stress of summer. Spot spray for broad-leaf weeds as needed.
- Grub Application: Prevents grubs from feeding on your lawn’s root system before major damage has occurred.
- Early Fall Turf Application: Boosts the development of the turfs root system with a balanced rate of fertilizer for summer recovery. We will spot spray broadleaf weeds as needed and make recommendation on thin or bare area’s that may need seeded, aerated, and sodded.
- Fall Application: Supplies your lawn with a heavy rate of fertilizer to promote root growth and food storage needed for survival during the winter months and to provide an earlier green up in the spring.
Additional Lawn Care Services:
- Lime Application: Raises or lowers the soil’s pH to maintain proper pH balance.
- Soil Testing: Determines the soil content within the sample. The quantity of available nutrients in the sample determines what course of action recommended to take and what products to use such as Lime, Iron, Gypsum, etc.
- Nutsedge Application: Helps control this pesky weed that often resembles grasses. Nutsedge is fast growing, lighter green in color, and hard to control with typical weed control.
- Fungus Application: Reduces damage to lawns from disease such as brown patch and summer patch.
- Turf Insecticide Application: Controls fleas, ticks, sod webworms , mites, cutworms, etc.
- Shrub/Tree Insecticide Application: Stops bagworms in their tracks along with aphids, mites, and other types of insects that destroy your shrubs and trees.
Commercial Lawn Fertilizer and Weed Control in Lee’s Summit
If you have been searching for a quality lawn care specialist to help maintain a healthy and beautiful lawn with lawn fertilizer and weed control services, we can help. Please give Marshall’s Lawn Service a call today at (816) 987-7429.
We provide Lawn Care service in Lee’s Summit, MO, and the following suburbs: