Marshall's Lawn Care is looking to fill several lawn care jobs in our company. If you're in need of a good work environment with the opportunity to grow, you've come to the right place! All applicants must have a clean driving record and reliable transportation, be energetic, and have weekend availability. Fill out the form below, including uploading your resume, and we'll be in touch soon.
- Chemical applicator or technician experience preferred, duties include using a ride on or walk behind spreader to apply fertilizer. Must be able to drive a truck with a trailer
- General labor, duties including mowing, trimming, blowing, trimming shrubs, mulching, etc.
- Crew leader position/driver - Class E driver licence, DOT medical card.
Wage and Benefits
- All wages are based on level of experience and quality
- Positions are available in part time, full time, seasonal (spring, summer, fall) salary and hourly
- Personal paid time off hours available after introductory period
- Holiday pay for six holidays each year available after introductory period
- Insurance programs available after introductory period
- Must have valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Must be flexible (long hours, rainy weather, some weekends, etc.)
- Must look presentable and communicate clearly with customers, co-workers, management
- Operate a stand on commercial lawn mower
- Drive a truck with or without a trailer
- Ability to lift 60 lbs consistently
- Work in all weather conditions
- Work individually or with others