Improve Your Plant's Health With Shrub and Ornamental Tree Care Services
Beautify Your Property
Shrubs are a critical component commonly used to create texture, separation, and ultimately a beautiful landscape. Routine commercial and residential shrub care are vital to maintaining a welcoming lawn appearance. Marshall’s Lawn Service can help you preserve the perfect appearance with our shrub and tree care services, ensuring that your employees, customers, and visitors are always welcomed by a green landscape.
Our team is experienced in both residential and commercial tree trimming, shrub pruning, planting, landscaping, fertilization, and more. We even perform tree removal and shrub removal for plants that are looking sick or have died.
Superior Shrub and Ornamental Tree Care Services
Shrubs are a wonderful element that can be added to your residential landscaping to create a sense of both texture and separation. However, without proper shrub care, they can take away from the appearance of your landscape. Our expert staff can improve the appearance and health of ornamental plants like shrubs, trees, and certain perennials by:
- Fertilizing in the spring to develop dense and healthy foliage and protect against insects, early fungus, and leaf blight
- Spraying insecticide - early protection to control bagworms, leaf miners, caterpillars, and other insects as they are starting to hatch and feed on your shrubs
- Fungicide spray
Additional Services include:
- Trimming shrubs and trees to improve their look and health
- Mulching around shrubs and flowerbeds helps to keep weeds in check and maintain a neat appearance
- Applying bed pre-emergent weed control
Our goal is to help your lawn reach its fullest potential. We'll customize a plan that works best for your lawn with a variety of services to choose from including shrub care. If you have been looking for a premium-quality lawn care company in the Kansas City area, look no further.
The experts at Marshall's Lawn Service will help you maintain a healthy and beautiful lawn all year long. Contact us today for a free estimate!
"*" indicates required fields